• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gelderlander.nl/sport/vitesse/11555363/B%C3%BCttner-van-Vitesse-naar-Manchester-United.ece

Translated:

ARNHEM - Alexander Büttner trades Vitesse for Manchester United. The deal between the two clubs, according to sources close to the club and the player around. Both parties give no response. Büttner must still undergo a medical examination at the club from Manchester. Which would take place Monday already. Vitesse was Friday miljoenenbod of club Manchester United on the 23-year-old Does Inch Bucket and had to decide this weekend. Büttner has already agreed with his 'dream club'. He will be teammate of fellow countryman Robin van Persie, who moved from Arsenal for the Mancunians. Previously seemed Büttner leave to Southampton, but that deal fell through because of a dispute over an additional commission. Of this, the deal with Manchester no question.

Meier

I'm glad Hart hasn't been tested today. He has no touch on his passes..figure his back is still bothering him a bit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Llorente then?
Guys, you have to remember that Bonucci can still be suspended and you don't want to play all the year with Lucio, right??? :)
Nah, Bonucci is fine the appeal was just standard procedure. Masi looks like a solid option too!
Uhhhhh Clamoroso: contatti ufficiali tra Inter e Milan per Cassano. I nerazzurri vogliono
What are you guys doing?

Arnie

Rodgers expects more shite performances from his team.

On the one hand, I am happy to seem him taking a realistic view of the situation. But on the other hand, WTF?!?

We're trying to change the way we play and approach the game, I think there's nothing wrong with suggesting we'll have more demoralising setbacks on the way.

Jabo

What are you guys doing?

CORRIERE MERCANTILE - Mesbah-El Sharawy per Kucka e Tozer?

0433_41r3jk3ux3.gif

Is this real life?

So apparently Arshavin is on a "business trip" in St. Petersburg. At this point I wouldn't mind bringing the tubby bastard back if not for his footballing skills then for his craziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom