• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man City 3-2 Southampton

untitled-10xxdjm.gif

dc89

Joe Hart's face says it all.

I knew Samir, Yaya & Kolo are Muslim, I also think Dzeko is too.

I think he may get a fine for that, I don't think the PL like religious messages on shirts etc.

Bo-Locks

Southampton deserved it. Even though they have played well, no matter who you are, you have got to keep a lead for longer than 2 mins, otherwise you'd just asking to get beat.

dc89

It's the first game and my heart is going like mad.

I don't think I'm going to be able to last this whole season, last year has damaged my health.

dc89

There is absolutely no way in hell, heaven or earth that they can play against every team with this intensity all season long.

Oh course not. But they've soaked up pressure and hit City on the counter and looked very good at it. If they can do this at home, and they will have to at some stages when teams pin them back they could be a surprise package.

feel

Real Madrid - Valencia coming up, not sure my ass bone can handle the third match in a row, might have to stand up occasionally for this one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom