• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sappy113

Deserved. United been poor all over today. Knew it would be a tough game, especially with the defensive injuries, but this has been too shit.

Everton 1-0 Manchester United

untitled-28tjok.gif

Goal was coming.

Fry

How was Fellaini's goal? edit: thanks Sunhi. this thread moves fast!

He was the name of the match in the first half (well, challenging De Gea), definitely deserved it.

Just as I was praising him above he does even more. lol. 2 assists and a goal after being subbed on, nice.

Haha yeah, I'm very impressed.

Hixx

ALAN FUCKING PARRY

"lovely ball from Cleverley... but its, er, gone out"

So many times he says shit like this. Can't stand him.

There was no need for the second part of your post though. We have some twats in our fanbase, you have some in yours, every club has its share. What relevance does that have to the stadium announcer trying to get a disgusting chant like that started?

That isn't what happened is it?

Yen

There was no need for the second part of your post though. We have some twats in our fanbase, you have some in yours, every club has its share. What relevance does that have to the stadium announcer trying to get a disgusting chant like that started?

That's not what happened.
Stadium announcer at Goodison: Sit down, there are kids and disabled fans who can't see.
MUFC fans: chants about Hillsborough.

Arnie

The announcement didn't directly prompt it, as in ask the United fans to say it. The United fans responded to the announcement asking them to sit with that line.

Everton or it's fans wouldn't condone what you're thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom