• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was so close.

untitled-31yugy.gif

You may backtrack now but on twitter there are plenty of fans saying "Liverpool fans sing about Munich, people in glass houses" etc

I'm not backtracking I've apologised for saying it because it was wrong to say it. You wont find those people on twitter doing that.

I didn't even think to read it as problematic until someone mentioned my possibly doing so... and I still don't really get it. Someone will have to explain the joke to me.

And this game sounds amazing. I scarcely have any idea what is going on since I don't know who these people are exactly, but whatever.

Suarez, the player that the joke was about, was charged with racially abusing Patrice Evra last season. In his defence he said that some of his relatives were black or something, hence the joke.

Don't know why you'd have gotten the wrong end of the stick though :lol

FootballFan

Shaquiri's interview just endeared him to me even more. He awesome.

All in all, I love Bayern's newbies.

He will be amazing in a couple seasons I reckon, he already is really good, but I mean he will improve even more now that he stepped it up to a bigger club.

Think if Fellaini left for another PL team, it would be City or Chelsea. Talking from a personal preference point of view, he's got a weakness for Chelsea. He'd probably walk into their midfield aswell (as long as he sticks to playing as a DM).

Man U needs to drop Nani and Raphael like a lead brick. I am sick of them. Self absorbed twats even by football player standards of being self absorbed twats. Well Raphael is just a dumbass, Nani is self absorbed. He did learn from the best though, Ronaldo.

bud

everton need to stop playing like a bunch of wusses. it's only a matter of time before united equalize if they keep panicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom