• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

G17

as long as we don't lose by 3 it's good

fergie will get Fellini before getting on the bus. straight swap for kaka and berbatov

I know you're joking but on the subject of Fellaini leaving..He signed a contract late last year, he's faithful to Moyes and can't see him leaving anytime soon. Unless Everton want to sell him.

There was no need for the second part of your post though. We have some twats in our fanbase, you have some in yours, every club has its share. What relevance does that have to the stadium announcer trying to get a disgusting chant like that started?

The stadium announcer tried to start it? I thought it was just some dickheads in the crowd chanting it. And I think anyone who chants about things that have lead to death should be banned but like you said every club has wankers so why give them they attention they want at by pointing it out. Yeah your right I shouldn't have jut singled out liverpool because everyone has fans that are total wankers but it was heat of the moment so I apologise for that.

Mumei

Wasn't insinuating otherwise, in fact it's been a breath of fresh air to get a mod in here who's also eager to understand the game, just that my line was a bit of a footballing in joke from last season, so you might've missed it.

I didn't even think to read it as problematic until someone mentioned my possibly doing so... and I still don't really get it. Someone will have to explain the joke to me.

And this game sounds amazing. I scarcely have any idea what is going on since I don't know who these people are exactly, but whatever.

Yen

The stadium announcer tried to start it? I thought it was just some dickheads in the crowd chanting it. And I think anyone who chants about things that have lead to death should be banned but like you said every club has wankers so why give them they attention they want at by pointing it out. Yeah your right I shouldn't have jut singled out liverpool because everyone has fans that are total wankers but it was heat of the moment so I apologise for that.

You may backtrack now but on twitter there are plenty of fans saying "Liverpool fans sing about Munich, people in glass houses" etc

Arnie

Unless I'm reading it wrong, it would seem to be, yes:

PA announcement = stadium announcement over the public address system, no?

You're reading it wrong. Everton or it's fans wouldn't condone that.

The announcement was simply to get the United fans to sit, and they replied with that line. It was unintentionally prompted, but Everton weren't at fault.

G17

What a clearance! Jagielka as much the MOTM as Fellaini.

edit: Van Persie comes on. I have a feeling he'll score. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom