• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to post that I'm always bored rigid by these ties. That I am wondering why I am torturing myself with this instead of playing darksiders 2... But sterling!

Fucking class

Still... Need a big improvement second half or I am going to stop watching

Garjon

I'm surprised that Sterling didn't have a crack at that himself, he's certainly earned it so far. Borini smh. Went for power when all it needed was a simple finish.

PJX

Someone needs to add a 'deal with it' to that picture.

Kelly's such a hunk. Would have Wilbury at a stage 3 fud.

Kelly been playing pretty bad thou. He keeps giving the ball away. Someone needs to tell him that his team-mates are in black.

Zabojnik

Chillax. He'll score in the second half. Go Boro!!!

Zab that video of the Milanista was fucking incredible. To be fair, almost everything he said was right! GRAZIE PRESIDENTE!

Be sure to listen to the Ibrahimovic one. More of the same, but still hilarious. But yeah, what he's saying is mostly the truth. I know I shouldn't have, but I lost my shit at "quella MAIALONA della Barbara e quel FROGIO di Piersilvio". Ahahaha.

Evviva, evviva Kaka'!

ShogunX

I was just about to post that I'm always bored rigid by these ties. That I am wondering why I am torturing myself with this instead of playing darksiders 2... But sterling!

Fucking class

Still... Need a big improvement second half or I am going to stop watching

Not sure what you are watching but this is a decent game. Great to see a team like Hearts give it their all in front of a passionate home support.

Close there. Don't know what that defender was doing, he was never going to make it.

Also, and I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think Carra means shit in arabic

Yen

Sterling has been great. Borini should've scored. Hearts would have much less possession if Carra wasn't on the pitch. Others have been sloppy, but he has been by far the worst.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
" According to Sky Sport, Southampton are considering to make an offer for Del Piero. "

I still think he's going to LA.

GorillaJu

They really put their all in for the first few minutes and played out of their skins. We withstood it and have been dominating the game, but still need more attacking fervor.

Would be great to see Lucas get some time in the second have, Henderson a license to go forward more and take Adam off.

Garjon

Sterling deserves to start against City. Any disagreements?

He lacks the discipline that can only be achieved through experience but other than that, he looks excellent and probably should. He won't though.

At least Carragher has shown tonight that he cannot possibly start against the current league champions. What's weird is that several of his mistakes are ones that you stop making with experience i.e. turning your back to a player in the box, passing back to the keeper when he's surrounded by opposing players.

Arnie

Missed that because I was sticking some 'tatoes in the oven, but that's a ridiculous miss. Classic Liverpool. Still have faith in Borini though.

Borini is actually a good player. I just hope it isn't one of those cases of a player who just flops horribly when they move from Serie A to the EPL (what's up, Shevchenko?).

GorillaJu

Is Sterling the new Ravel Morrison?

No. He's a good kid. Has two kids already... But he's a good kid and important to the club.

[Borini is actually a good player. I just hope it isn't one of those cases of a player who just flops horribly when they move from Serie A to the EPL (what's up, Shevchenko?)./quote]

I don't think that'll be the case. He learned his trade in England for the most part and he's really really young. Only 21. He's the type that needs time to adjust, but he's got some great ability in his locker.

Garjon

Wait, ITV STILL can't be bothered to rent out a box for broadcasting the games? I know it's only ELQ but a box at Hearts can't cost that much surely?

Mastadon

Banned
At least Carragher has shown tonight that he cannot possibly start against the current league champions. What's weird is that several of his mistakes are ones that you stop making with experience i.e. turning your back to a player in the box, passing back to the keeper when he's surrounded by opposing players.

Yeah we've discussed this before. Hyypia was an excellent defender right into his 30's because he used his experience and knowledge to read the game. Carra just doesn't have the footballing brain. He used to be all about energy and passion, but obviously only has one of those things now.

Close there. Don't know what that defender was doing, he was never going to make it.

Also, and I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think Carra means shit in arabic
LOL.

It's "kha-ra". Probs be difficult for non Arabic speakers to get the first syllable right though, God knows even after years I can't get it perfect...so Carra is close enough lol.

FootballFan

What time does el classico start (GMT) and whats the link to the the irc channel

In about 50 minutes.

I will be expecting magic from these 3
sqFeb.jpg

..or else. :(

Yen

Is Sterling the new Ravel Morrison?

Signed a long term contract back in December.

Btw, who caught that VO5 ad? He puts the butter churner shaft between his legs and starts whacking off, and then keeps his hairspray bottle down his trousers? Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom