• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a pretty common phrase. I know my least favorite college football team uses it and has for decades.

A number of college football teams also do the whole touch the sign thing when leaving the locker room as well. Oklahoma has done it since the 40s.

and don't forget this baby from Euros,

This-is-Russia-Banner.jpg

Hearts sure taking this seriously. Half the LFC players don't seem to care much so far, as you'd expect from an EL qualifying game I guess. Great atmosphere in the stadium, which is good to see.

GQman2121

Banned
I expect Sturridge to hand in a transfer request and be on his way by this time next week. Fair game if that transfer covers the Moses deal.....

I hope Intermerda win this game. I know it's Merda but I've always been pro-Italian teams no matter what in Europe. Greater cause and all that.

Labadal

I'll take Spearing. I'll give him £50 a month and make him captain of our fiveaside team. Adam is part of the deal. He gets to eat as much as he wants for free.

GorillaJu

You must regret staying up

Lol at least I'll sleep well tomorrow night.

I can't believe Spearing, Henderson and Adam are letting their guys just waltz through the midfield untouched. It's like they have 0 respect for them. They've already had one cracker on target. We can't fucking play like its a friendly vs a team of school boys

ShogunX

Standard European away tie so far. Hungry crowd roaring on their team who are trying their up most to keep the early momentum going.

No need to panic or jump to conclusions just yet. Sides normally tire later on in the game who set such a frantic early pace. Then again Liverpool......

GorillaJu

Standard European away tie so far. Hungry crowd roaring on their team who are trying their up most to keep the early momentum going.

No need to panic or jump to conclusions just yet. Sides normally tire later on in the game who set such a frantic early pace. Then again Liverpool......

My brain is thinking like this but I'm so tired....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom