• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lion King is not in Bilbao's squad for EL.
CQBVU.gif

GorillaJu

What is with this passing backwards BS when there's space to make a run and players available?

It's part of the "we'll never win" mentality that our players have developed over the years. Either that or thu wee just told to keep possession I they don't have a solid option.

Garjon

It's part of the "we'll never win" mentality that our players have developed over the years. Either that or thu wee just told to keep possession I they don't have a solid option.

But they almost always have solid options.

Borini should have done better, good from Hendo

Great cross from Henderson, terrible from Borini, might aswell go for a diving header. Didn't know Borini was the pure poacher kind of striker. He seems not to get involved much in the play.

GorillaJu

Great cross from Henderson, terrible from Borini, might aswell go for a diving header. Didn't know Borini was the pure poacher kind of striker. He seems not to get involved much in the play.

You're being way too harsh on Borini dude. It wasn't that good of a chance. Very difficult ball to control, despite the good trajectory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom