• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky for the Hearts player there, came at him so quick through the crowd.

First defender probs should have got a better block.

Good cross from Kelly though.

ShogunX

Looks like Liverpool despite not managing to sell Post in the transfer window managed to pick up the old Man Utd favorite Own goal.

Decent signing.

K1LLER7

Looks like Liverpool despite not managing to sell Post in the transfer window managed to pick up the old Man Utd favorite Own goal.

Decent signing.
Looks like we sold him for a good sum with all the Signings we've made.

Could have done with him against Everton though :'(

You guys could do with a couple of them against City.

GorillaJu

Good passing there. Slowly bringing it up field, though Hearts not really breaking their shape. Need to pull them out to really get those goals.

Arnie

Joe Allen's class.

Yet another incorrect call from the linesman. And people fucking wonder why I said the Tevez goal should stand. The advantage should be going to the attacker, instead terrible calls are stifling good attacking play.

jtb

Banned
Are any of the players who got sent off in that brawl in the last supercup suspended for this match? Ozil, Marcelo, Villa, Mou... etc.?

I normally like your posts but this is some Captain Obvious shit.
Being genuine.

It's no surprise, few matches will ever live up to the quality of Clasico these days...but from what I saw Hearts vs Liverpool really was dull. Liverpool looked pretty sluggish and Hearts are Hearts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm here for the drama, I'll go watch something else if they decide to play sexy football.

Sell sell sell.
YesJackNicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom