• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

#basedmarwood is going to do what Bayern have so far failed to.

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't see how he's worth 40m euros but I'll let the club worry about that. It's amazing to me that we're a week from the deadline and there aren't more players that we're attached to in some capacity. Craziness.

This match is so fucking boring.. good god what a snoozefest.

K1LLER7

Would love to see Man City play Barca. Yaya, Nasri and Silva would give the midfield a good game. The strike ain't bad either with Agurto and Tevez. Plus City's defence is better IMO.

PaulLFC

I'll believe it when I see it. I don't see how he's worth 40m euros but I'll let the club worry about that. It's amazing to me that we're a week from the deadline and there aren't more players that we're attached to in some capacity. Craziness.
I'd assumed it was City being conscious of FFP, given what they've spent in recent transfer windows.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The stand out player in the Final

arjen-robben-14.jpg

elsk

Banned
DerZuhälter;41339840 said:
Thanks to La Liga placing the most important match of the season right between the semi-finals of the CL. I guess Barca and Real are still really happy about that..

We played against Dortmund in those days too.

GQman2121

Banned
Seriously? Striker, Central midfield, and... just about every defensive position, are all huge problem areas. Natural width is lacking too.

Hazard's been killing it in FF for me though.

CB is a huge problem for us. I'll admit that right away. Cahill was caught flatfooted and was slightly out of position last night, but that was a special cross and header that few could have prevented.

JT is JT. He's going to have his moments; they're just going to be fewer and farther apart now.

Luiz, I'm beginning to believe, needs to change positions altogether. He doesn't have the discipline or patience to be an elite or dependable defender at the back at all. The City game showed that multiple times.

I will say that Mikel has put a decent string of performances together recently and seems to be a lock for the starting 11 now.

GorillaJu

Watching Barça and Real just kind of go through the motions like this is what I imagine watching the London philharmonic orchestra play "Mary had a little lamb" would be like.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Alexis you are a piece of shit. Should have been booked twice for diving.

bud

time for messi to wake up. he's been absolutely dreadful so far. i've never seen him play like this before.

hahahaha, what an equalizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom