• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I don't get how people like Barcelona vs. Real Madrid matches that much, sure there's a couple really good ones but that's it.

iiTkcnpGQ0Cxa.gif

They want to see blood.

bud

i dunno, i enjoy watching barcelona play football. they should've scored already, but they're getting there. iniesta is absolutely incredible, but that is to be expected.

ronaldo and messi aren't doing much. i'm especially disappointed in messi because he looks very sloppy.

coentrao is, like, i mean, i just... you know... you know?

When is Liv vs Arsenal?

Arsenal ITK (take pinch of salt) says Wilshere should be back to full training within 3 weeks (now take a kilo of salt) - we may see 2 sides triangles in the near future.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
lol those stats 72/28 possesion split, 9 shots over none.

only one team came to play.

Wes

venison crêpe
Glad to see Moses is going to Chelsea. He needs to go there to get some consistent first team football to further improve his rate of development.

jtb

Banned
When is Liv vs Arsenal?

Arsenal ITK (take pinch of salt) says Wilshere should be back to full training within 3 weeks (now take a kilo of salt) - we may see 2 sides triangles in the near future.

I really fucking hope not.

He was already rushed back once; Wenger better not rush him back because he doesn't want to buy a midfielder.

lol those stats 72/28 possesion split, 9 shots over none.

only one team came to play.

And who might that team be? It's different football styles clashing. To be honest, Madrid's outbreaks have been much more threatning than Barca's silly passing. I have a feeling Madrid will win this one.

GorillaJu

Because Reza Fazeli

That's one of the downsides that Arsenal and Dortmund both face. When you deal almost exclusively with youth, you run the risk of them having their heads turned by shit agents and massive club glamour. Obviously Dortmund is a-ok and are adept at bringing in talent even better than the one they lost (like Kagawa -> Reus), but Sahin's career would be better served if he had stuck around another two years at least.

PaulLFC

When is Liv vs Arsenal?

2nd of September - someone should tweet "Two Player Triangle Day" to Sky, they like their match taglines.

I'm a bit sad there's been no Babelcopter style story this transfer window yet.

jtb

Banned
Chelsea have an unbelievable squad. You couldn't acquire that on Football Manager even without going to Editor

Seriously? Striker, Central midfield, and... just about every defensive position, are all huge problem areas. Natural width is lacking too.

Hazard's been killing it in FF for me though.

It's not that good.

Doesn't even have a good striker in it.

I really feel sorry for Torres. I'm not being bias when I say he would have been better at Arsenal. Talking about that Arsenal lot,

Sahin was expected to arrive at London Colney on Monday afternoon, 100%. I have no idea why it hasn't panned out and I've 0 on him since - AFCamden @ Twitter

Drama

Fry

If you dominated them so bad then why did it take Ramos sending a penalty shot to the moon for you guys to advance?

Well, Bayern dominated Chelsea in the final too. Domination doesn't always mean superiority. Being the better team doesn't matter if you can't make it in the final third.

Had a derp moment there. Camera was showing a Real throw in and you could see the fans in the background. I thought to myself "Wow, there are a lot of people there wearing a Barca jersey".

dc89

Brian Marwood, City's football administrator, is understood to be pursuing a deal for Martinez with his Bilbao counterparts.

#basedmarwood is going to do what Bayern have so far failed to.

We dominated those clowns in the CL matches. Bayern > Real Madrid.
On Barcelona being the best, I agree.

Thanks to La Liga placing the most important match of the season right between the semi-finals of the CL. I guess Barca and Real are still really happy about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom