• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Gamst-Pensioner scored for Blackburn. I hope he did some sort of celebration which made him look old. Maybe pretend to use a zimmer frame or something

qindarka

Banned
Chelsea starting Bertrand again, it seems. Sign of weakness. RDM conceding that Chelsea are underdogs trying to neutralise Newcastle's unparalleled attacking ability. Doubt it will work, 0-3 to Newcastle.

Arnie

Chelsea fans should get excited, Lukaku's a really promising player. He's got that ruthless unplayability about him when he applies his power and a bit of pace. There was almost nothing Vertonghen could do about him then, but once he was turned he put in a fantastic block.

Salvadora

Chelsea fans should get excited, Lukaku's a really promising player. He's got that ruthless unplayability about him when he applies his power and a bit of pace. There was almost nothing Vertonghen could do about him then, but once he was turned he put in a fantastic block.

Has he got a bit of Drogba in him?

Arnie

Has he got a bit of Drogba in him?

Yes.

Somewhere the future Jamie Carragher is shitting his pants.

Big and strong like Drogba, similar in that people just seem to bounce off of him, but in terms of his quality on the ball he's still got a ways to go to match up to the Drog.

Drogba didn't develop into that until he was in his mid twenties, though. For his age I think Lukaku's looking mightily impressive.

Sappy113

If we sell Nani, hopefully it's to finance a CM. Dembélé has been wonderful today. Would feel better about Dembélé/Cleverley or Carrick.

Salvadora

Big and strong like Drogba, similar in that people just seem to bounce off of him, but in terms of his quality on the ball he's still got a ways to go to match up to the Drog.

Yes.

Somewhere the future Jamie Carragher is shitting his pants.

Drogba didn't develop into that until he was in his mid twenties, though. For his age I think Lukaku's looking mightily impressive.

That's exciting to hear.

Fry

if1g1WcLUalKM.jpg

This could serve as an awesome head icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom