• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

WBA is a very impressive team. I must admit they are extremely well-drilled. They've created so many clear chances and just missed another two goes from super close range that were cleared off the line.

Arnie

I've not stole your IP I promise :p

Are you up in Preston at the moment?

At my dad's in Kirkham, in Fylde. House sitting again, looking after his cats whilst he and my step mum are off sunning themselves in Spain.

GOAL WEST BROM

I've lost fantasy points and real life money but I couldn't give a fuck.

Garjon

Spurs' defence is shocking, the WBA players were absolutely lining up for a shot there. Not to mention they've had a number of chances just off the line.

Arnie

West Brom have had the better chances in all honesty, should probably have won this.

Couldn't be happier for Clarke though. Think he's a great coach and I'm so pleased to see him setting his stall out as a manager.

YES GET IN!

UNBEATEABLE

Brilliant. Pleased for Wednesday.

dc89

At my dad's in Kirkham, in Fylde. House sitting again, looking after his cats whilst he and my step mum are off sunning themselves in Spain.

GOAL WEST BROM

I've lost fantasy points and real life money but I couldn't give a fuck.

Yeah I know where that is roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom