• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I never really noticed it before but three of Jose Mourinho's subordinates at Chelsea are now PL managers. Steve Clark, Andre Vilas Boas and Brendan Rodgers.

LTWheels

Rodgers, AVB and Lambert have pretty much walked into lions dens

I think Rodgers will be given more time than AVB, as the whole point was signing a young manager to build for the future. The owners seem to realise now that Liverpool are not a top team any more. Plus, Liverpool has some tough beginning fixtures.

AVB, has the most to lose considering how well Spirs did last season.

Gambit

Pizza man on!
I have never seen him play lol

Really wish he had scored a 4th one. He was close

Robben is looking very fit and sharp

I agree. He looks great again. 2010-great? we will see. I hope so

TYMO really? FUCK YOU HEYNCKES, Bayern is leading 3-0 bring on Weiser or Can and not useless old defensive midfielder

When Heynckes brought Schweinsteiger and Pizarro, I thought: "wow heynckes can learn. Finally he's making use of the team, not the useless switch from Gustavo to Tymo".

Apparently, I should have just waited a couple more mins.

Anyway, glad Bayern won. But I sure would welcome Martinez...

Hixx

Setanta: "Oh look a massive deep cut lets get a close up on that."

Fools.

vmdf4.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Blurgh, I knew West Brom would score. Taking Sandro off was a huge mistake, by the time AVB realised and put Jenas on West Brom had their tails up. Still, the goal came from a poorly defended set play where too many players were ball watching.

At least BAE scored.

Facism

lmao you guys. when Emre Asik got his head gashed in the Euros, the cameras zoomed in on the Turkish medics using a stapler to close the wound.

Brinbe

phewwww, feel like we escaped with that one. Good stuff in the first half, not so much in the second.

Also, shown up again by a powerful midfielder, you'd think SAF would be clued in by now? =(

Sappy113

Well, happy about the 3 points, that was plenty important. Still, win was dodgy as fuck. United NEED to find a way to get better, or there'll be plenty of dropped matches waiting. Real worried about getting bossed in midfield by Everton and Fulham, even though Fellaini and Dembele are both fucking good.

Meier

Nice save by de Gea. Shame for Fulham no one was there to collect the rebound...surely would have been 3-3. Bummer. Will be interesting to see how long Wazza is out.

Ahh fuck, just saw the Spurs result. Lost my CS bonuses from that match and Everton's. :(

TeegsD

What a shitty second half to have to deal with after a great first half. All the cohesiveness shown in the first half practically disappeared in the second. Also Giggs and Rooney were wasteful subs, IMO at least

doicare

Rooney injured? Well Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Evans and Fletcher were all getting lonely in the treatment room by themselves, so it's worked out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom