• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta "Bilbao have full right to demand that sum of money for Llorente. We will initiate contact with them. We want to increase quality & will evaluate offers that come but Matri is not for sale."

Wow, Marotta fails at Negotiating 101.

bzJFn.gif

Clegg

For those interested
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
For all those asking on Ramirez-Liverpool news: no confirmations of any bid. So far,only Tottenham,which 14m € bid couple weeks ago rejected

Tc91

What the hell @ Dailyfail.

Put up a article saying Modric to Real is complete for £25m and now it's "The saga continues! Modric to Madrid is 'done' but Spurs insist Real must pay £35m"

Probably Bob Cass.

Quote from Marotta saying Matri is not for sale.

Llorente is still possible, but Bilbao would have to lower their buy out which they will if they don't want him to leave for free next year.

-

I'm trying to upgrade my HDD from my PS3 60gb and the fucking blue screw is pissing me off. It's stripped now despite having the right size screw driver and I can't get it out with pliers. I don't have any other option at the moment as I don't have any power tools to extract the screw. Guys :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the hell @ Dailyfail.

Put up a article saying Modric to Real is complete for £25m and now it's "The saga continues! Modric to Madrid is 'done' but Spurs insist Real must pay £35m"

Probably Bob Cass.

The Mail seem to think that because a players agent draws up some contract terms, that the deal is done. The player can agree terms all he wants, until the club gets the fee they want it means precisely dick.

sneaky77

Urrutia is an asshole.

He can earn money for Llorente this season in stead of losing him for free the next one.

It's called negotiating... did you expect him to say Llorente is an asshole that has been stringing this club along for over a year so now we are going to let him go to the first team that offers a couple mills?

GorillaJu

iVCIGSHI7egLh.png

>:)

Think my team is set and there's not much I can do but make tiny swaps here and there that are just dice-rolls anyway.

Let the games begin!

It's called negotiating... did you expect him to say Llorente is an asshole that has been stringing this club along for over a year so now we are going to let him go to the first team that offers a couple mills?

Then he's a bad neogtiator.

If he knew the situation was critical, he should've never spoken in public about it. He didn't need to. Just negotiate with Juve or whoever wants him. Keep it in a low profile.

sneaky77

Then he's a bad neogtiator.

If he knew the situation was critical, he should've never spoken in public about it. He didn't need to. Just negotiate with Juve or whoever wants him. Keep it in a low profile.

Or maybe he's just opening up the bidding.. either way I doubt he goes lower than 20m, even if he goes free next yr.. I just hope is done before Sunday or it won't be pretty at San Mames.

And I don't care what Llorente said, is about money. Anyway whatever hope he fails wherver he goes.

Or maybe he's just opening up the bidding.. either way I doubt he goes lower than 20m, even if he goes free next yr.. I just hope is done before Sunday or it won't be pretty at San Mames.

And I don't care what Llorente said, is about money. Anyway whatever hope he fails wherver he goes.
Why you being so mean?

I actually believe is because he doesn't want to live again getting into two finals and losing both.

Plus, playing Champions.

20M for Llorente is a pretty decent price for the buyer, but I think Bilbao should head for the 25M.

Kyoufu

Man. Saturday is going to be brutal for us. Most likely with 0 points at the end of the month.

That's embarrassing.

Kyoufu

I'm pretty sure 90% of these "injuries" are just a way of preparing for the new season while giving these international friendlies the middle finger.

sneaky77

I actually believe is because he doesn't want to live again getting into two finals and losing both.

Plus, playing Champions.

20M for Llorente is a pretty decent price for the buyer, but I think Bilbao should head for the 25M.

We been negotiating for over a yr, way before the elections of last summer and before Bielsa and the finals. He has always maintained he wanted to stay and that it was a money issue, now suddenly in the last week is a I want to play champions league issue.. whatever man he can rot in Italy as far as I am concerned.

Clegg

Thats what happens when you don't have huge amounts of cash to throw at players. Negotiations take place and are often protracted.

Wilbur

Banned
We been negotiating for over a yr, way before the elections of last summer and before Bielsa and the finals. He has always maintained he wanted to stay and that it was a money issue, now suddenly in the last week is a I want to play champions league issue.. whatever man he can rot in Italy as far as I am concerned.

Mentioned it earlier but dunno if anyone saw it but I thought San Mames is closing?

sneaky77

Mentioned it earlier but dunno if anyone saw it but I thought San Mames is closing?

New stadium won't be ready to be used till next season I believe. Is literally right next to the current one, actually it can only be 3/4th of the way built until they tear down the current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom