• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

0-0 at HT. We've been pretty crap tbh. With the players we have at our disposal we shouldn't be struggling to beat Wigan.

Welbeck has been our best player and Buttner has put in a good shift. Nani started well but our players seemingly don't want to pass to him. Hernandez and Giggs haven't played well either.

SAF doesn't like making half time subs but I'd like to see Kagawa and RVP coming on soon.

Lampard really destroys more than he create when Chelsea are trying to play fast paced football. The bigger problem right now is probably that the wings are just not good enough to beat their man, Oscar and Moses would create some fun in the match.

Meier

What a dreamboat. This is how the Leo haters gonna hate image would look if he was running.

340762_10152109666430455_2056505020_o.jpg

Bo-Locks

Evra's weakness has been his positional play. Too early to say whether or not Buttner is any better in this regard, but he's had a good positive start.

Salazar

Evra's weakness has been his positional play. Too early to say whether or not Buttner is any better in this regard, but he's had a good positive start.

There are times, when the ball is central, when I can't see Buttner.

And I assume he is covering his position.

And I feel all tingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom