• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can't argue with that, but I still think he has something to contribute other than penalties.

In big games I'd want him in my team because of his experience, but a game like this really isn't made for him. He's doing nothing out there.

Meier

ASSASSIN for tevez?? what is this

I thought for sure Sinclair would come off since he's been mostly invisible. Interesting choice. I guess Dzeko will probably come on for him around 70?

Edit: After I say this Sinclair has a great run but doesn't pass to Mario in time. That looked like a FIFA random virtual pro game.. he had no interest in giving the ball away. :lol

Clegg

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm listening to a Spanish stream and the commentator has started to sing a song about Chicharito.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea are boring me. Where's that European flair at?

Mikel and Lampard are in midfield.

QPR have impressed me, very neat and tidy and only a poor finish from being in front. Chelsea really haven't worked Cesar.

Kyoufu

I like how even Man United can buy a goal scoring RB out of nowhere yet we are stuck with Danny fucking Simpson.

Fuck football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom