• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonso and Di Maria has a perfect chance isolate the defender there, but Alonso stays in the middle as usual and Di Maria cuts inside to put in a shitty cross.

dc89

Hmm. Real are trying most things from distance. Maybe they saw Nasri beat Hart from there at the Euro's and thought its the best way to do it. Well, sorry Madrid, Nasri > You.

PL - best league in the world!

Absolutely dominated. City did this to United back in May so only God knows how shit we are on a European level.

How is this not a penalty?

finalvsl0s.gif

Rad-

Hmm. Real are trying most things from distance. Maybe they saw Nasri beat Hart from there at the Euro's and thought its the best way to do it. Well, sorry Madrid, Nasri > You.

Tbh Ronaldo and Di Maria like to shoot a lot against every team.

I'm shocked how dominating Madrid was. This isn't even them in their good form... Fuck PL needs to step up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Madrid put Modric or Ozil on they can end this match. They don't need Essien and Khedira out there.

Raptor

We need a natural killer up front, someone like Falcao :D

Good first half, now let's see some goals Real, DIMaria and Khedira out, bring Modric and Ozil in.

Maybe?

dc89

PL - best league in the world!

Absolutely dominated. City did this to United back in May so only God knows how shit we are on a European level.

You sure are down on United at the moment.

Talks of Yaya dominating United, City dominating United and you being poor on the European stage?! :p

Zabojnik

Higuain is clearly regreting not moving to Juve when he had the chance this summer. Dat Yaya progression(s). Dat Malaga. Told you so ReGe, Dinamo are shite. JUVEEEEEEE!!! That is all.

Also, my man Skomina is fast becoming one of the best referees out there. Slovenia represent!

Meier

Real vs. City might be one of the most boring CL matches I have ever seen

I don't think it was boring. A lot of action really.. just a lack of scoring. Yaya's three towering runs were a joy to watch.. shame that nothing came from them. I think both teams could score in the second half but who knows -- two great keepers between the sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom