• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Silva had a very poor first half. I know he's being marked tightly but his passing has been off and his movement a bit sluggish. The story of his season really.

Keep him on because he can create something out of nothing. But he's contributed nothing to City so far.

dc89

Silva had a very poor first half. I know he's being marked tightly but his passing has been off and his movement a bit sluggish. The story of his season really.

Keep him on because he can create something out of nothing. But he's contributed nothing to City so far.

He needs some double sided tape on his boots for the second half. His touch has been poor.

Meier

Hasn't been much there, agreed. He had a little chance to maybe create at one point but flicked it too long and it went right to Iker. I would have preferred Yaya shoot on that run late in the half when City were 4 on 2.

His dribbling has looked good at times though today. I do love watching him dribble circles around guys.

FootballFan

Yaya had some great runs, don't know how he does it. Almost as if a tank is driving right through that field. Other than that and the Hart saves, not looking very positive for City.

Malaga continuing their great form into CL is good to see as well.

dc89

See Ronaldo and Tevez then? Ronaldo lifted his eyebrow at a Tevez remark. My lip reading skills came through;

"When are you signing?"

Zabojnik

@bonucci_leo19
On our way to London ... with our pocket player!!! #Seba ... hi everybody #finoallafine

A3D6escCAAAf711.jpg

Bonucci looks like he hasn't slept for a month. Maybe that's why he's been so shite this past four matches. He better wake up tomorrow, otherwise we're fucked. Seba <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@bonucci_leo19
On our way to London ... with our pocket player!!! #Seba ... hi everybody #finoallafine

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3D6escCAAAf711.jpg[IMG]

Bonucci looks like he hasn't slept for a month. Maybe that's why he's been so shite this past four matches. He better wake up tomorrow, otherwise we're fucked. Seba <3[/QUOTE]

I'm fully expecting him to fuck everything up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom