• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YOU CITY

UNITED LEGEND

iGGeHeEtV1pFY.gif

Meier

Kompany has been poor this season. He played a little better against Stoke but nowhere near at the level expected of him.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck sake, no no no. We don't deserve that. We really, really don't. Not tonight, not Ike that.

Yeah, you do. I don't think I can even really say you've done a Chelsea and defended well, Madrid just have been wasteful. Yaya and Hart have been great though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why the fuck did Maicon duck? Lol!!

That was Kompany. I think that says it all.

City's defense was shite the whole game, they were awful except for two or 3 moves in the second half.

dc89

Man that's hard to take. But shitty defending cost us, why Kompany, why? Do what you do every week and just sort it out, shove your head on it.

Ahh well, it won't kill us, it will make us stronger.

Sappy113

Fuck sake, no no no. We don't deserve that. We really, really don't. Not tonight, not Ike that.

That has to sting, mentally. But City kinda deserved that. Rather, Madrid deserved those goals, had a lot of chances. Tough way to lose one, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom