• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the long shots?

Mourinho got his homework wrong. David De Gea doesn't play for this Manchester team.

jAl7jM7WCq1KY.jpg

Garjon

Sad that it came from a poor defensive and goalkeeping display for the winner, but all in all, Madrid deserved the win. Yaya Toure is carrying City so far this season.

Rad-

What the hell was with Kompany? I think he was one of the best CBs in the world last season but absolutely horrible tonight. Ronaldo fucking owned him all night long.

dc89

Hart was not at fault there guys, it was Kompany. Surely the keeper can rely on his centre back and captain to just head that away?

Arnie

Made £7 tonight and £7 last night. You can knock small bets, but they're far more lucrative than spunking tons of cash away on accumulators.

Bo-Locks

I'm unsure if I want City to crash and burn in the CL group stage. I want them tied up in Europe for just long enough so that they are weakened in the league. An early knockout with a difficult draw in the EL would be great, I suppose. Dortmund winning is bad news for City.

Glad Kompany got exposed.

Milan v Anderlecht 0-0, terribly uninspired football from Milan, even allowed Anderlecht to dominate at times. Bore draw but it's like a victory for Anderlecht.

Oh well, if you're going to lose I always prefer to lose big, less painful that way for me. Although, it's not very good for tiebreaking purposes. Milan drew with Anderlecht at home though so not all hope is lost.

Carbonox

Yesterday was the best game of the EPL so far and today was the best game of the whole footballing season so far for me. What a marvellous couple of days of Football.

Meier

What the hell was with Kompany? I think he was one of the best CBs in the world last season but absolutely horrible tonight. Ronaldo fucking owned him all night long.

He has been very poor in the EPL as well.. I don't know if it's a fitness thing or what, but he's been getting beat frequently. What a gut punch.

Wilbur

Banned
Madrid won, Arsenal won, Dortmund won, Porto won, Malaga won, Milan didn't. Awesome night apart from PSG.

Someone gif Mou, I missed it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom