• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldnt just boot the ball. He wants to play it out despite being under huge pressure with no GK on the line.

Probably one of the most stupidest things I've ever seen in football

Wisdom?

jreZnWF76CLFa.jpg

dc89

That's bizarre because a search for Manchester City directs users to Sold Soul City

Was that was s shit joke even for this place

Simply awful! :p

---

A girl on my Facebook met Joe Hart and Javi Garcia!

Showed my GF the pictures and she said:

"WHO'S THAT!"

"Why, that is Javi Garcia!"

"We'll he's a beautiful man."

ShogunX

How has enrique turned into crap

His mistakes are always punished because we have some of the worst covering defending in the league at the moment. When Craig Gardner rode two challenges last Saturday did anyone not expect a Sunderland goal? We are struggling defensively in this new system because when we give the ball away everybody is out of position and panics to get back.

operon

His mistakes are always punished because we have some of the worst covering defending in the league at the moment. When Craig Gardner rode two challenges last Saturday did anyone not expect a Sunderland goal? We are struggling defensively in this new system because when we give the ball away everybody is out of position and panics to get back.
Definitly seen that goal coming. Young player looking really well.

MrKaepora

What's the deal with the Maritimo stadium?

Is anybody watching this? At the stadium I mean.

It's under construction and Marítimo are expecting funds to complete it. Madeira's government was supporting Marítimo but they suffered huge cuts from the portuguese government so...no one knows when the stadium it's going to be completed.

ShogunX

It's under construction and Marítimo are expecting funds to complete it. Madeira's government was supporting Marítimo but they suffered huge cuts from the portuguese government so...no one knows when the stadium it's going to be completed.

Wow that's bad for Maritimo. Can no fans attend at all?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart Told #THFC v strong team v Lazio: Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton; Sandro, Dembele; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Defoe. Unconfirmed.

No Dawson. Poor chap. Hell play Carlisle in the cup, I guess. AVB not fucking around.

Lennon is captain apparently lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom