• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd's midfield is shite. Evra is shite. And Lightning, while I'm disappointed in RVP going to Utd, I certainly do not wish injuries on him.

You JT.

Pretty much.

We have no midfield.

We play this system with Giggs cause we are scared of a team who haven't won a league game and are sitting in 16th.

Usually go straight 4-4-2 a la against Wigan. And we look a hell of a lot better for it, unfortunately.

nah united's new formation is "pray RVP scores"

If you do then that's surprising. Because it may suit Kagawa, but I don't think it suits United.

Garjon

Agger manufactured a tangle.

Would have been daft.

Do Agger's tattoos also give him telekinetic powers? Evan's arms were all over his shoulders. Besides, I would be very disappointed if he did fall down like that, Agger's the sort to go for goal rather than pen.

Our players are all too far apart.

Haven't seen Valencia for about 10 mins. Robins up there on his own. Kagawa is floating. Nani in a world of his own. Carrick's playing for two. And the full backs are penned in.

There's no movement linking the team.

Lunchbox

Banned
if this was any other team other than livershit we would be 2-0 down

stoke play better than this, atleast their hoofs land somewhere

If you do then that's surprising. Because it may suit Kagawa, but I don't think it suits United.

I don't see that as quite true. 433 was responsible for our greatest period of success in the past decade. It's the personnel in central midfield that's the problem right now. Zero movement and tempo too.

Our players are all too far apart.

Haven't seen Valencia for about 10 mins. Robins up there on his own. Kagawa is floating. Nani in a world of his own. Carrick's playing for two. And the full backs are penned in.

There's no movement linking the team.

I didn't even realize Valencia was playing lol

Pathetic, not playing like title contenders

Harper, Perch, Taylor, Williamson, Santon, HBA, Anita, Cabaye, Gutierrez, Ba, Cisse

Not bad. Should be more than enough to beat Norwich. Hughton will get a fantastic reception.

Edit: Subs - Elliot, Tavernier, Bigirimana, Tiote, Sammy Ameobi, Obertan, Shola Ameobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom