• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

BBC say United fans behaved. Good.

Harking back to the Munich anniversary derby one paper ran a story of City fans and said "asking City fans not too boo and behave is like asking the wind not to blow."

Well we shut them up and so far United fans at the game are proving their doubters wrong.

madmackem

Hmmm i dont know where they are getting liverpool played fantastic last time out against sunderland, we were shit and they still couldnt beat us. Bar sterling liverpool were very average that day.

Jensen

BBC say United fans behaved. Good.

Harking back to the Munich anniversary derby one paper ran a story of City fans and said "asking City fans not too boo and behave is like asking the wind not to blow."

Well we shut them up and so far United fans at the game are proving their doubters wrong.
Being respectful for one day isn't enough. City fans still continue Munich chants and call United fans Munichs.

I hope this day finally ends the Hillsborough and Munich faints between United and Liverpool.

I just can't get over the pronouncuation of Skrtel..

39352-1268080366.gif

Clegg

United let a player run free when defending a corner.

This happened against Galatasary ffs.

We shouldn't be making the same mistakes in back to back games.

dc89

Being respectful for one day isn't enough. City fans still continue Munich chants and call United fans Munichs.

I hope this day finally ends the Hillsborough and Munich faints between United and Liverpool.

Real City fans don't. Because they understand they lost their own too.

So it's the morons, the idiots and the minority. Like United and Liverpool fans who are in the wrong at times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom