• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BVB BVB BVB

Am I supposed to go BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYERN now? :p

Btw. Baaayern = Bay + Yarn:

Oxjvb.jpg

edGYk.jpg

I bet you never thought of that, eh?

LegoArmo

Wales are so terrible, I don't get it. They lack the fight of the also bad but still get some results Ireland, Scotland and England.

Wales are so terrible, I don't get it. They lack the fight of the also bad but still get some results Ireland, Scotland and England.

They don't seem to be good at anything.

Ireland can defend. Scotland can grind wins out. Northern Ireland can cause a minor upset. Wales though? Nothing

elsk

Banned
I wouldn't say it's safe, but it's certainly not as bad as in the North. Follow basic guidelines like not going out too late and trying not to piss anyone off.

Hey elsk, are you artful with banners and all that shit? I wanna make a thread like this for us.

I see. I guess is not as bad as my city at least.

I thought there was a spanish learning thread already. People should really learn spanish, I'm sick of learning other languages.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Are players supposed to jump without using their arms? Where was the intent?

Kurtofan

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Capoue scores for France against Belarus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salazar

It's so deep and sideways because Cleverley isn't imposing himself as an attacking midfielder. And because Lampard's been a ghost.

He's not built for the role, no matter what Hodgson thinks. It could be an aspect of his game, secondary to fetching from defence and generally shifting it and holding in midfield.

And our defence sitting so preposterously deep makes the midfield even less useful, it doesn't solve a problem.

Bo-Locks

Lampard + Gerarrd in midfield = Failure. Every. Single. Time. Even if England do somehow manage to draw/win this game, this is an iron clad fact.

SGE found this out.
McClaren found this out.
Capello found this out.
Hodgson will find this out soon enough.

Just play the U21 team or something...

And I don't think Cleverley has been too bad. Just some poor finishing.

He's not built for the role, no matter what Hodgson thinks. It could be an aspect of his game, secondary to fetching from defence and generally shifting it and holding in midfield.

And our defence sitting so preposterously deep makes the midfield even less useful, it doesn't solve a problem.

Exactly. Why is he even building the side around Gerarrd/Lampard in the first place?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I see. I guess is not as bad as my city at least.

I thought there was a spanish learning thread already. People should really learn spanish, I'm sick of learning other languages.
Those threads always fall into oblivion because people rarely participate in them. I think a Spanish thread should be moved to community at some point in order to keep discussion fluid.
chile easily the biggest JTs of south america
Diego Lugano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom