• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Don't agree with the first point despite Cleverley being poor tonight. The second I do agree with, but would hardly say it's biased. More Everton and City players than United players in the starting line up, just as many Arsenal and Chelsea players. You're just talking rubbish as usual.

uh huh, well at least I'm not Reina's #1 fan.

Hixx

Don't agree with the first point despite Cleverley being poor tonight. The second I do agree with, but would hardly say it's biased. More Everton and City players than United players in the starting line up, just as many Arsenal and Chelsea players. You're just talking rubbish as usual.

Hooooooooo

LTWheels

Sterling was obviously picked to tie him up for England in the future. He was born in Jamacia, his mum apparently wants him to play for Janacia.

Haha Palermo's goalie right? Conceded 3 vs Napoli other day :p

He's pretty bad ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHRovhPKxU

You can actually see the teeth fly out of his mouth. :lol

He lost four.

UJKANI-101.jpg

Good lord Chamberlain was gash tonight. How does Lennon not get into this squad?

I don't understand Lennon's lack of England gametime. He may be a bit inconsistent with his final ball, but the things he's good at, he's better than anyone in the squad. The only player who could dribble at real pace, keeping the ball close to his feet and finding space behind the defenders where he shouldn't be able to. Better than Milner and Ox by far. Ox will probably be better in a couple of years, but not right now

You are scaring me now.

Hopefully Fellaini can sort this game out.

Well, Benteke is still young, you've got an unfinished product but he might come good. He's struggled in the Belgian league during his first couple years in a top club but he did well when he moved to a smaller team.

Bear in mind BC seems to hate every Belgian player haha

You would aswell if you read the elogious medias and watched them actually play and underperform! Guess I come accross as harsh on them but I do believe some of them aren't that good. United should buy Dries Mertens to replace Nani btw. ;)

Yeah, horrid game. The whole defense was laughable. Every player made at least 2 mistakes that could lead to goals.
Kroos is not really a valid option to build the plays. He slows down everything and basically drags everybody down and Özil is the first to follow down, lol
I'd try Khedira with Bender.

fuenf

Yeah, horrid game. The whole defense was laughable. Every player made at least 2 mistakes that could lead to goals.
Kroos is not really a valid option to build the plays. He slows down everything and basically drags everybody down and Özil is the first to follow down, lol

It's not really his fault and its not like Khedira's any better.Today's game makes you appreciate Schweinsteiger a little bit more.

And Klopp for Bundestrainer! It's a win/win. ;)

panty

Coentrao has been good tonight but Nani is pure shit, I don't like him at all. He still doesn't know how to pass on time.

FootballFan

He's pretty bad ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOHRovhPKxU

You can actually see the teeth fly out of his mouth. :lol

LOL omg I remember that. Didn't know it was him though hahaha. As I mentioned though, his international team sucks because most Albanians play for other national teams, 5 players that played for Switzerland today were born in Albania/Kosovo. Can't blame them though, for footballing reasons you would much rather play for Switzerland.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
senile pekerman putting in yepes and perea. no wonder homie was unemployed. fucking falcao missed 2 sitters. goddam were lucky to only be down 1. litre of mother russia now!

Gambit

Khedira was just as bad. If anything I'd like to see Schweinsteiger and Bender, but what can one do.

And I really hope Götze makes the next step so we finally have someone to replace Özil when he has one of his, increasingly frequent, off-games.

Schmelzer is on his way out again.

And Klopp for Bundestrainer! It's a win/win. ;)

I could live with that. Absolutely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom