• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
Everyone from benfica is a thug man ;)

Oh, shut up already. Don't you have something else to do with your time rather than watch a team you claim to hate so much? Seems counter-productive.
You're one to talk about thugs, with a club who had Jorge Costa, Paulinho Santos and Bruno Alves as players.

Clegg

Pleased with the first half performance. Midfield has done well in controlling possession and closing down when in defence. Cluj have dropped deep but we're still creating chances. RVP just needs to fecking score them. Anderson has impressed me. Been disciplined in defence but is trying too many ambitious passes.

Our defence is another story altogether though. Evra was one of the best left backs in the world three or four years ago but he's genuinely shit now. Rio and Evans are having a mare this season too.

Patrice needs to go to the glue factory.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Evra is at Danny Rose levels these days. Surely Buttner will get into this side soon.

FootballFan

So my thoughts on that first half:
Benfica are better than I expected
Referee seems a bit clueless booking dives that aren't dives and not giving fouls which are fouls(for both teams).
I am still not happy with Cesc, he just seems like he doesn't know what he is doing.
We should be getting the ball to Messi more and to Sanchez less.

near

Gold Member
I need to start betting cause I get alot of shit correct lol. A lot of these scores won't remain though.

Meier

RVP is a special player. I hate that we didn't get him.. I was a little so-so on throwing that much money on an older player with an injury history, but god damn, talk about paying dividends..

Cluj 1-2 Man United

untitled-11ymrtj.gif

dc89

RVP is a special player. I hate that we didn't get him.. I was a little so-so on throwing that much money on an older player with an injury history, but god damn, talk about paying dividends..

We only buy young players these days. Well mainly. Inb4 Maicon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom