• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Don't hate me Bayern fans, but I'm rooting for BATE :p

at least you are being honest, not like other members who simply root for them because of a bet, i mean look at the Bayern hatefest here in the past few days and now all of the sudden everybody is rooting for them lol

pulga

Banned
He was literally a few cms from the goal line. Embarrassing.

Llorente is a must come December. Ideally Benzema would be my pick, if anything that tinfoiled hat dude's been saying holds water.

Edit: Oh thank god, matris off

I left Bayern out tonight. There's been a few games in the past I can remember where they failed to show up against teams that, on paper, are really quite shit.

Matri is fine when you need a goal against a rival in the league when the game is stretched. He looks equally lost against a top side that's defending comfortably and a provincial side that's defending comfortably.

fuenf

I seriously hope we lose. that's just unacceptable the way we are playing

We are shit! Like i said, Dante is incredibly bad tbh, Badstuber took us as far as he could as LB but it's just not good enough. Mandzukic is nothing special, more like a Gomez-lite.

And i dont get Heynckes, why the hell did he take of Martinez he was the only player that provided us with any kind of stability in midfield. Gustavo has a serious case of Khedira's patened headless-chicken syndrome and no other player wants to take responsibilty.

BRING SCHWEINI FFS!

elsk

Banned
For those not actually watching the game, BATE has been BETTER than Bayern so far. We're lucky to be only 1-0 down so far.

Meier

Sounds like BATE should have just gone up 2-0. Crazy stuff.. gotta take what you get when you're the underdog. Bayern should make them pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom