• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Dortmund would crucify United imo.

They'd pack the midfield and then hit us on the counterattack. And because we'd likely play Carrick/Scholes against them we'd be dead after an hour.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
86513b668633ea3cb238a072323fe694.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He never misses.

Joke decision though. Still, Lewandowski cost them in the end.

Bo-Locks

Hate seeing stuff like this given. What the hell is he supposed to do? It has to be intentional handball to award a penalty.

Balotelli scores.

I swear to god I am convinced some referees do not realise the 'handball' law is based on the intentional use of a hand, and not merely any and every contact between the ball and hand, especially when the ball hits the arm itself.

Utterly ridiculous. Incompetent twats

jtb

Banned
undeserved (and shit decision). Not that it matters; draw at home isn't good enough result to make it out of the group. City are basically fucked unless they score again.

fuenf

Fuck, just realized how big my hatred for City and English teams actually is. I didnt follow any of the games today, but when a saw that Dortmund lead, i felt happiness and excitement. Now i'm anry and disappointed. WTF is wrong with me :(

Clegg

Dortmund shold have scored three or four though.

It wasn't a penalty to City but if Dortmund had taken their chances then it wouldn't have mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom