• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmackem

Sunderland look very poor. I don't think they've managed to last more than a minute outside their half of the pitch. It's surprising because City don't look that great. This match feels like its already over

It is, we have been like that most of the season, the new front line is taking time to gel, and we have had to swap and change centre mid alot this season, were also missingour first choice right back and centre back.

Hixx

Our lack of a decent CM, never mind two, is going to cost us massively this season. Other teams midfields can just push up because we've not got the quality in the middle to get past them.

My gf is wearing yoga pants and I have the sudden urge to photograph dat ass and post it on reddit.

stretchy5bei.gif

Choc

Banned
Sunderland are so niggling ballo to get a red

guys ba didn't intentionally punch it no, i agree.

it was hand ball for numerous reasons

1) his hand was outstretched from his body when contact was made

2) the ball did not bounce off his body into the hand and so in many was was not ball to hand

3) he probably had enough time to adjust if he wanted to

but he got away with it :)

Kyoufu

He said he knew he had handballed it though, could read into that different things i guess. I dont care either way id have done it if it was me.

Yeah he has nerves in his hand so he did feel it. He didn't purposefully touch it with his hand. It just happened. Can't call any player a "cheat" for that.

I don't know which is worst. Sunderland today or Swansea when they lost to Everton. I don't think a pub team could be any worst than we've seen from the away side today

Meier

Stayed up too late to be up at 6:45. Still on less than 5 hours sleep. Happy to see we're winning. Alexs is on a roll scoring wise.

Clegg

People are so harsh here. It's a mediocre game but I wouldn't say shit there's some good stuff being done just no real drama to speak of.

Sunderland have done everything they can do gift City possession.

But City's only goal has come from a free kick.

Hixx

We've been awful City have been awful, they have far superior players so naturally will have more of the game but Mig has made, what, 1 save since the goal?

It'll be last on MotD and that will suit me unless O'Neill performs miracles at HT.

Sunderland have done everything they can do gift City possession.

But City's only goal has come from a free kick.
Haven't really got close to scoring another. Tevez had the shot which he dragged wide but even that came from Sunderland losing the ball in their own box.

Yaya Toure's passing isn't quite up to scratch in the final third. Hasn't had a chance to go on one of his runs either yet.

Kyoufu

Haven't really got close to scoring another. Tevez had the shot which he dragged wide but even that came from Sunderland losing the ball in their own box.

Yaya Toure's passing isn't quite up to scratch in the final third. Hasn't had a chance to go on one of his runs either yet.

What about Zabaleta forcing the save? C'mon son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom