• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kolarov assist. He has a great left foot, I can see why Mancini persists with him despite his dreadful defending.

city score...

iFShHP0LKtrJF.gif

Meier

Kolarov whips them in so well. I'd love to see him play more as a straight winger.

That might be the goal that wakes Kun up. He has not looked particularly sharp this season yet.

Clegg

Doesn't mean too much except for Tevez/Aguero linking up far better.

Balotelli stands around and sulks when things don't go his way. Apart from the odd screamer of goal he doesn't really offer much to the team.

I don't think he's that good tbh.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Balotelli stands around and sulks when things don't go his way. Apart from the odd screamer of goal he doesn't really offer much to the team.

I don't think he's that good tbh.

I think at the Euros he showed what he's really capable of. He's never played like that for City though.

Meier

No, they didn't.
I'm not sure if this is an incredulous answer or not but all the media were reporting it. Roberto refused to sell him though. I think he feels a certain level of national duty to try and help make him better perhaps.

Come on Jimmy, need better touch than that. Looked like FIFA13.

Balotelli just isn't as good as people think he is.

He has obv. ability but he is never going to be one of the world's best players.

He is best played through the middle just looking to score goals. When he tries to float about and get involved in the play he is less effective because 1) his style doesn't allow for it 2) he isn't actually THAT good.

Balotelli just isn't as good as people think he is.

He has obv. ability but he is never going to be one of the world's best players.

He is best played through the middle just looking to score goals. When he tries to float about and get involved in the play he is less effective because 1) his style doesn't allow for it 2) he isn't actually THAT good.
Truth.

Clegg

He's still developing isn't he?

He's only 22 so he's going to get better but Usho said it best. He showed what he can do with Italy but his form with City has been very patchy.

He's talked up an awful lot for someone that's not really proven anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom