• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiote clearly doesn't swear at the ref and doesn't throw the ball away

If that's a booking then it should be anytime anyone is slightly annoyed about a decision

Fucking Webb

K1LLER7

Meh, started well. They started to press, we started to hoof the ball instead of playing out from the back which worked for the first 20-25 mins.

Garjon

This will definitely be regarded as 2 points dropped. We couldn't take our chances, we seemed frightened of them. As for Stoke, they weren't even in it. Joke of a team.

Different season
Different manager
Different players
Different system

Same old shite against anyone who sits back. Bottom half finish unless we sort this out

GorillaJu

A clean sheet is good, but we were so uncreative. I'm not surprised we couldn't manage to score. Our best chance was a fluky effort off a free kick.

The first 20 minutes were good but since then it hasn't been great.

We need to keep hold of the ball better. We're hoofing it away too much.

Arnie

Had 0-0 written all over it.

Frustrating, but a clean sheet is definitely something. Suarez back to his wasteful best.

Cuddler

Seriously I don't understand why he's an undisputed starter? He's either brilliant for 90 minutes or a walking joke.

Gio had his moments, should've scored at least one.
Same for me, you can let him plays only in the second half sometimes.
It's alright, we have a world-class striker incoming. Next year for sure. FOR SURE THIS TIME.
Llorente will probably come in January, not sure if he's a world-class striker but he's something!

Garjon

A clean sheet is good, but we were so uncreative. I'm not surprised we couldn't manage to score. Our best chance was a fluky effort off a free kick.

I wouldn't even say that, we had 3 shots off the post. We just seemed scared of the physicality and went for the more direct play rather than neat and tidy passing. Stoke may as well have just got their entire team on the goal line for the 90 mins, except that wouldn't account for the many booking they'd receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom