• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

kharma45

United are

De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Carrick, Valencia, Scholes, Rooney, Welbeck, van Persie.

subs: Lindegaard, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Nani, Powell, Wootton

Hazard again first winning the ball and there running back after Ramires mistake to make the foul to stop the counter, really cant fault him for not working hard enough.

Seriously look how all play stops when Torres got the all, the other players knows he will tard around with it for a minute or two just to lose it.

3Sixty

Saints team: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Hooiveld, Yoshida, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Lallana (c), Puncheon, Rodriguez, Guly. #saintsfc

CTRL+F "Lambert" No results.

fuenf

because heynckes is realizing that schweinsteiger and gustavo are better...

you shouldn't have paid more than 10-15 millionen for him...

Nah, Gustavo isnt better and Javi has got the much higher upside. Gustavo simply saved his ass with the 2 screamers he scored against Stutgart and Bremen.

Mastadon

Banned
That Stoke game made me think its an honest toss-up between Shelvey and Gerrard. Stevie was absolutely terrible

@Meus, I hope there's Over 2.5 goals in the Dortmund game :D

Rodgers has a lot of goodwill at the moment, but for a new manager to drop a club icon would take balls of steel.

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Hummels, Subotic, Großkreutz - Kehl, Bender - Perisic, Reus, Leitner - Lewandowski

Let's do this. Looks more like a 4-3-3 with Perisic and Reus on the wings and Leitner in the center for me, though.

Manager

City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Yaya, Balotelli, Tevez

No Kun. Similar to this team worked pretty wall last time, good work rate.

Subs:
Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Kolo, Dzeko, Aguero, Sinclair

Hey Sinclair is back.

Top Bottom