• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Tottenham 2-1 Chelsea

untitled-6v9rc8.gif

Seriously? I've seen him run back and get the ball quite a few times, Mata and Oscar also has a decent work rate but rarely actually wins the ball.

I think he stopped doing it after a while today, seen him just waves his arms the last few times he lost the ball. Been impressed by Oscar's work rate for sure.

Chelsea sinking now, ridiculous.

Garjon

Chelsea always being lucky despite playing well and dominating large parts of the game at white hart lane.

At the time of posting, for the second time Chelsea's defenders had completely missed a penetrating cross/pass but there was no attacking player in the right place to capitalise.

Wow, I go out for 20 minutes and miss 2 goals?

Manager

City: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Yaya, Balotelli, Tevez

No Kun. Similar to this team worked pretty wall last time, good work rate.

Tegris

LFC: Jones; Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson; Gerrard, Allen, Sahin; Suso, Suárez, Sterling

Not too bad considering. Hope Henderson gets a good run against Anzhi.

EDIT: Bench: Gulacsi, Shelvey, Henderson, Downing, Assaidi, Carragher, Enrique. No Yesil :(

Good Liverpool team, would have preferred Johnson on the right and Robinson on the left, though it would be harsh to drop Wisdom when he's done nothing ostensibly wrong

I always loved it when Torres got a bit of fire in his belly

Top Bottom