• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ouch for Samaras

That was horrible on his ankle. Done his ligaments I think.

Chelsea defending... Benny hill theme would go well with it.

chelseadefel6uao.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Chelsea defending... Benny hill theme would go well with it.

chelseadefel6uao.gif

As well as Chelsea played on Saturday, they let us get at Cech right through the match. We had almost 20 shots on target. It's an area that still needs much improvement.

I love how everyone hates Torres.

Stabbed himself in the foot by tossing his reputation into a huge cauldron of blue gunk.

Chelsea should have sold him after the World Cup when his stock was highest. Or tried to swap him for Falcao. He'll never come good because he's not the player he was. All he does now is limber around the pitch and sprint into defenders when he gets the ball. Even when he scores he still looks shit. I can't think of a single reason to start him ahead of Sturridge.

Chelsea should have sold him after the World Cup when his stock was highest. Or tried to swap him for Falcao. He'll never come good because he's not the player he was. All he does now is limber around the pitch and sprint into defenders when he gets the ball. Even when he scores he still looks shit. I can't think of a single reason to start him ahead of Sturridge.

He passes the ball? We should have just given Lukaku a chance this year and sold Torres and got in Falcao or someone!

Wilbur

Banned
van Persie, Rooney and Kagawa looking good. Everyone else shocking. No presence in midfield, no tactical awareness in defence.

I think Hernandez should come off for Young or Nani, go 4-2-3-1 with Cleverley deep, RVP wide and Rooney up front.

Clegg

Diamond formation definitely isn't working. We're leaving too much space down the flanks and Braga are taking advantage.

We'll probably go back to wingers again which would leave us exposed in midfield again. I think we need to go to a 4-3-3.

PJX

Guys

Barcelona are going to lose tonight

Jason, you are usually a cool reasonably guy, so please don't start doing the hate and pulling a Lunchbox.

Unlike Sturridge, Torres isn't a selfish, egotistical, self-centered, "think he is better than everyone", little cunt. Torres actually play with the team in mind and doesn't play for himself.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT:
PDC is useless
Isla is a useless coward
Matri is a waste of space
Chiellini too casual
Vidal is not himself

Gio and Marchisio are at least trying.

Asamoah where are you :(

Top Bottom