• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

Just when I think our defence can't be any more shit, they go and prove me wrong.

So bad. Depressingly bad.

We share the same concerns. I laugh at my friends about Madrid only scoring twice against our backline in the last clasico.

Does anyone have any decent stream for the ManU game? Wiziwig is a let down nowadays and Firstrow is a cesspool of ads

Ads disappear if you go full screen, otherwise they are quite annoying

Wilbur

Banned
Diamond formation definitely isn't working. We're leaving too much space down the flanks and Braga are taking advantage.

We'll probably go back to wingers again which would leave us exposed in midfield again. I think we need to go to a 4-3-3.

Thing is though, then it looks like we have to sacrifice Kagawa. If Rooney continues in midfield, he doesn't comfortably fit on either wing. So it's a tricky one, because Shinji's been good when he hasn't been kicked.

Jason, you are usually a cool reasonably guy, so please don't start doing the hate and pulling a Lunchbox.

It's not hate, he's worried because he's bet on them.

Soi-Fong

Diamond formation definitely isn't working. We're leaving too much space down the flanks and Braga are taking advantage.

We'll probably go back to wingers again which would leave us exposed in midfield again. I think we need to go to a 4-3-3.

You think we should take Kagawa off because of what looked like an injury?

K1LLER7

Either a 4-5-1 if Kagawa is injured

Or a 4-3-3 that actually has wide players. Brags have too much space on the wings. It was better towards the end.

Fletcher's been rubbish. Cleverley and Kagawa offer nothing defensively. Rooney has had moments but he's given the ball away quite badly too and can't tackle.

Meh. I just don't know.

I guess it should be 2-2 cos the offside decision was wrong and the problem really has been the defense which was ridiculously bad on both goals.

But it's just not right.

Will take the draw now.

Fry

and ALAGOD of course.

Of fucking course.
image.php

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I fucking hate when opposing teams do fuck all and we give them a goal just fucking ridiculous.

Fuck Neymar we need centerbacks.

Wilbur

Banned
Fletcher's been rubbish. Cleverley and Kagawa offer nothing defensively. Rooney has had moments but he's given the ball away quite badly too and can't tackle.

Meh. I just don't know.

I guess it should be 2-2 cos the offside decision was wrong and the problem really has been the defense which was ridiculously bad on both goals.

But it's just not right.

Will take the draw now.

Anderson for Cleverley and Young/Nani for Hernandez.

Anderson - Fletcher
RVP - Kagawa - Young/Nani
Rooney

Unlike Sturridge, Torres isn't a selfish, egotistical, self-centered, "think he is better than everyone", little cunt. Torres actually play with the team in mind and doesn't play for himself.

If Torres hasn't shown to be exactly selfish in the his last long time with Chelsea he must just be pure horse shit, very rarely makes a quick pass but 95% of the time instead walks around with it, takes all tempo out of the play (even if it's a counter attack) and then tries to dribble past a few defenders and lose the ball.

dc89

Wow. The new iMac starts at £1099. RAM is not user upgradable either which sucks.

All of a sudden I love my 2011 top end 21" with 10GB RAM that little bit more <3

Clegg

Thing is though, then it looks like we have to sacrifice Kagawa. If Rooney continues in midfield, he doesn't comfortably fit on either wing. So it's a tricky one, because Shinji's been good when he hasn't been kicked.
United look good when they keep possession. The problem is when Braga have the ball, United just look so bad in defence. Space is left all over the pitch and Braga are exploiting it.

I'd love us to find a formation where we could utilize Rooney, RVP and Kagawa to their fullest and I think that's entirely possible. We just don't have a strong enough midfield to back them up.

We also look bad because our ball retention is so bad and our passing too slow. If United play with no wingers we need to play with quick, snappy passes with plenty of movement . But that hasn't happened. It might be better just to revert to wingers because we know they can be a threat.

It's a step in the wrong direction imo. But needs must.

Yen

Meh. I just don't know.

But it's just not right.

Will take the draw now.

Do I care?

feel

That was a wrongly disallowed goal for Manchester, but Van Persie clearly fouled a Braga defender going for the ball right before Shinji's cross that lead to Chicha's goal, so yeah... :p

Wilbur

Banned
United look good when they keep possession. The problem is when Braga have the ball, United just look so bad in defence. Space is left all over the pitch and Braga are exploiting it.

I'd love us to find a formation where we could utilize Rooney, RVP and Kagawa to their fullest and I think that's entirely possible. We just don't have a strong enoughmidfield to back them up.

Yeah, that's true. We play with wingers and we don't have enough to back them up in the middle of the park. We play without wingers and we don't have enough to compensate for the attacking threat we're losing.

We need Vidal. Gundogan. Yaya. ANYONE

Top Bottom