• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Acidote

Penalty kick for Málaga!

LOL CR7, u cunt

OOD3h.gif

I've never seen a more incompetent defender in my life than Santos. He is literally a winger, but I don't blame his performances on him. I blame the manager who signed him, because the man even had a reputation in Turkey to be a woeful defender, but apparently he is good enough for Wenger. I'd rather have one of our youth players play there

This ref reminds me a lot of Valeri.

Overall, "good" first half, Amborsini is not playing his best match, El Sha is trying to do something good upfront while Pazzini is pulling a regular Pazzini. Constant and Acerbi clearly need more time to settle.

FootballFan

This ref reminds me a lot of Valeri.

Overall, "good" first half, Amborsini is not playing his best match, El Sha is trying to do something good upfront while Pazzini is pulling a regular Pazzini. Constant and Acerbi clearly need more time to settle.

El Shaarawy looks like your best player, he has improved this season eh?

That penalty was not a penalty, good that it was missed.

Meier

City's best player has been JM7 according to Redknapp.

World class

From everything I've read, he has looked quite good today. Looked good for England against Poland too.. I don't think he's even been in a single league match for us this season yet.

Top Bottom