• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

How's the game going? I still don't know which possible result would help Zenit most.

Malaga to win would be better, then Zenit could fight for 2nd easier.

In this game it's pretty much even, Malaga playing a little bit better but result could go either way or end in a draw so far.

Clegg

You can see how Kagawa excelled at Dortmund. They're quick and deadly on the counter and Kagawa is a good decision maker so he knows the right pass to make and when to make runs.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd rather have Valencia, Bale, Nani(on a good day), Reus, Sanchez, Pedro, etc.

With the Money Madrid have, think they could get someone better.

Nani never has good days :lol, but I'll give you the rest. He's very good but not the best, I agree.

Mind you, Khedira, Arbeloa, Higuain and Pepe aren't the best either. Madrid could have a stronger squad, which is scary.

Wilbur

Banned
G-Fex really seems to have it out for you Wilbury :lol

I know haha! I honestly don't know why. When he started hating on me I had only really posted in two threads; this one and TDKR one. I posted there twice about Sean Penn masturbating on the Bat Signal and all of a sudden he puts me on ignore.

I don't care, I'm just confused as to why :lol

Meier

Malaga had scored a bunch in the CL thus far.. but Milan can't seem to do anything this year. It was dumb to bet on 3 goals in that game it looks like. Seems like the other 4 (2 goals in 3 of them, 3 in the other) of my parlay will come through in all likelihood. :(

Clegg

I know haha! I honestly don't know why. When he started hating on me I had only really posted in two threads; this one and TDKR one. I posted there twice about Sean Penn masturbating on the Bat Signal and all of a sudden he puts me on ignore.

I don't care, I'm just confused as to why :lol

I think he feels threatened by you.

K1LLER7

Nani never has good days :lol, but I'll give you the rest. He's very good but not the best, I agree.

Mind you, Khedira, Arbeloa, Higuain and Pepe aren't the best either. Madrid could have a stronger squad, which is scary.
Definitely, think Ramos should start at RB, Varne is class, will be a top player at CB.

:lol Richards.

jtb

Banned
via the guardian:

Statistical update: According to @1DavidWall, some chap who works for Opta, "66% of Schalke's play in the Arsenal half has been down the right flank, 20% down the middle and 14% down the left".

Sounds like Schalke know Santos is complete and utter shit.

--

Vermaelen isn't great (he's good going forward but Bould or Wenger or someone seriously needs to tell him to sort his shit out and remind him he's a center half), but he's definitely a hell of a lot better than Djourou or, god forbid, Squillaci.

skitch.png

All my teams are winning but Arsenal

Top Bottom