• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I can't find My KEys lol
animedance.gif

Hixx

Messi is acting like the lad at school who never got detention and thought that a teacher overhearing him say "fuck" meant he'd be told after class he had a 1 hour detention and fretted about it all lesson

Lol I'm going to murder you en route to the finals of the GAF tourney.

Dude, I have it on lockdown. Did you see the way I destroyed Meus?
he is much better when he is not playing as Arsenal :lol
I am basically guaranteed the title as long as Willkiller does not face me again :lol

Messi

Please someone needs to have that link. someone here gave it to me. it has alot of my gifs in awesome quality instead of tumblr shit.

Please someone needs to have that link. someone here gave it to me. it has alot of my gifs in awesome quality instead of tumblr shit.
I'm going to contact some of your relatives via facebook to tell them all about your Wilde fantasy so that they can organise an intervention. This has to stop.

Apparently James Rodriguez just renewed with Porto till 2017 and his clause was upped to 45 Million.

Obviously these are signs that he's being scouted and likely to leave on the next open market season -.-

Top Bottom