• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

It's pretty hilarious how she took down the review and took off Square Enix as her former job, like she could erase internet history. :lol

She said that she'd never reviewed a Square Enix game. Two hours later and they've loads of SE games that she's reviewed.

It's ridiculous that she thought she could get away with it.

Slizz

iWf2lYhZVPSlb.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I was watching that but fell asleep, what a terrible unfunny movie.

mannnn

I like it. Paul Rudd and Steve Carell are my loves. Apatow films have declined film by film. $) Year Old Virgin > > Knocked Up > > > > > > > Funny People.

This is also true of Jason Reitman. Thank You For Smoking is fucking brilliant, Juno is very good, Up In The Air is good, Young Adult was quite good. NEXT IS OKAY. NEXT IS POOR. NEXT IS BAD. NEXT IS SHIT. NEXT IS INTER MERDA.

Messi

I discovered this a long time ago. and its never failed me. I am not saying its my only move, but its one of a few reliables.

Aaaaaaand I'm done here

I have work in the morning and really shouldn't be up at nearly 2am talking about eating ass with other men

Someone wake me when we get to watersports (not literally I Mean discussion wise)

Top Bottom