• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Slizz

eboue.gif

ebou.gif

FootballFan

So according to some FIFA agent, for Pep to extend his contract, he wanted the club to sell:

Pique, Cesc, Villa and Alves.

Lol and some of you say he wouldn't be crazy enough to sell Gomez if he went to Bayern. :lol

Don't really know if it's true though, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Salvadora

So according to some FIFA agent, for Pep to extend his contract, he wanted the club to sell:

Lol and some of you say he wouldn't be crazy enough to sell Gomez if he went to Bayern. :lol

I would take all of these players at Arsenal.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

I agree with all of those moves. Villa will be 31 in December and the other three suck

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Wilbury

Jingle all the way 2 would be amazing

it was a brief, i'd actually love to see it

This is actually the third article I've written; one on top ten terrible video game movies and the other on top five Philip Seymour Hoffman performances, but this is the only one up as of yet. The other two I wrote so seriously on like a fucking arthouse reviewer because I thought that's what they wanted, and then boom write some shit about Arnie and its up in three hours.

JesusTom

it was a brief, i'd actually love to see it

This is actually the third article I've written; one on top ten terrible video game movies and the other on top five Philip Seymour Hoffman performances, but this is the only one up as of yet. The other two I wrote so seriously on like a fucking arthouse reviewer because I thought that's what they wanted, and then boom write some shit about Arnie and its up in three hours.

I hope Red Dragon and Almost Famous are in there.

Just done watching 50/50 and Meier wasn't lying about the cleavage. Anna Kendrick is so cuuute. That put aside, the scenes with the nervous breakdown in the car and the wait before the operation were really powerful. I also had a few good laughs and Seth Rogen did his goofy guy routine pretty well. What's left is a great film.

But seriously, fuck you guys for making me cry. Assholes

4/5 on the Bacon Scale
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iD6gOedthMdGd.png

Oh and Wilbury, I didn't mind giving you a few hits. It was a nice read. I completely forgot that he'd done that many films in the '90s

FootballFan

Just done watching 50/50 and Meier wasn't lying about the cleavage. Anna Kendrick is so cuuute. That put aside, the scenes with the nervous breakdown in the car and the wait before the operation were really powerful. I also had a few good laughs and Seth Rogen did his goofy guy routine pretty well. What's left is a great film.

But seriously, fuck you guys for making me cry. Assholes

4/5 on the Bacon Scale
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iofglf8FwSoRl.png
iD6gOedthMdGd.png

Gotta say that is probably the best rating scale system ever.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Huge news regarding EPL coverage here in America...

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Closing-Bell/2012/10/26/EPL.aspx

Fox Soccer may as well close up shop. They lost almost every other league to beIN here in the US... this would leave them with the Champions League and more or less nothing else. Can't imagine the UCL rights have more than a year or two left on them as well.

This is so fucking awful.

I might legitimately lose interest in this sport if Bob Costas is involved in any capacity.

Top Bottom