• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Salvadora

Christian Bale :p

Madrid are getting out of football. Didn't you get the memo?
9xJO6.jpg

Noirulus

Bale > Di Maria IMO.

Di Maria at his best is better than Bale, he's off-form right now but when he's playing his game he's one of the most productive players on the pitch.

I would say Bale is better at the moment but not 50M Euros better. Madrid could use a better RB and another CB rather than another winger tbh.

kharma45

He said much more than that, unfortunately.

I didn't really take in the rest thankfully,
did he call Bardem weak or something in the fact it was obvious from the start that he was 'better' than Bond?
I dunno, I'm glad I didn't take it all in as I'd be even more pissed.

Clegg

I think Jeff meant that you can't really spoil the ending of a Bond movie.

We all know that he wins or at least gets out of the situation alive.

Just poached Dongou from Barca in FM 13.

Has that 5* potential.

Still trying to sign Alaba but to no avail.
Just finished my second season. Won the PL and CL. Stadium is being expanded to 96k, club got a big financial boost with new sponsorships etc and my transfer budget is 75m.

What to do..

:lol Mirror are reporting that Mourinho wants Madrid to make a 50m+ movie for Bale.
Theyve pinched that off Ballague.

Just finished my second season. Won the PL and CL. Stadium is being expanded to 96k, club got a big financial boost with new sponsorships etc and my transfer budget is 75m.

What to do..

Did you see that Fergie wrote the foreword to Pep Guardiola's biography?

#BasedGlazers pls

Clegg

What to do..

Buy Neymar or one of those ridiculously overpriced wonderkids.

Or try to bring Ronnie home.

Top Bottom