• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Empty

terrible offside call jesus

liverpool should have won that despite being rubbish which is interesting - i wasn't expecting liverpool's good midfield and possession approach to look so poor on the ball and get dominated by neville and co, nor for them to have the character to nab three goals against the run of play given how they normally are.

It amazes me that all this talk of goal-line technology ignores the fact that more goals are denied/allowed due to the offside rule, so we will still have controversy we shouldn't have. So how long before linesman are replaced by cameras

Stimpy

He has certainly indicated an off-side with his flag so if he comes out and says it was for a foul he's a liar and trying to save face.

Lakitu

st5fu
I thought the ref had a solid performance but the linesman had to fuck it up. I hope that stupid fuck never officiates a game in the Premier League for the rest of his shitty career.

GorillaJu

Man, what a fucking disgrace. No words for this.

Referee was awful. How Fellaini was still on the pitch is a big fat fucking question mark for me. And that goal. Jesus.

asdc6jgz.png

Not offside, probably a foul but the goal was disallowed for being offside which he clearly wasn't.

GorillaJu

we will never win a Liverpool Derby. We are the worst bottlers in the league. A point at home is shite!

You better be thanking your lucky fucking stars for that point.

The second Everton goal came after a throw-in was wrongfully given to you, and Liverpool were robbed for the last goal.

Not to mention Fellaini kicked a player ON THE GROUND and so no recourse.

Lol this is kind of hilarious

Bad offside call but clearly a foul so yes it's terrible officiating but the outcome is correct nobody has been robbed

Can't tell from either of the times they showed it whether Coates had his hands on Jagielka as a part of his jumping motion when he meets the ball, or whether he propelled himself up/Jagielka down by pushing down on his shoulders.

Labadal

I didn't see the supposed foul. Maybe we should feel lucky anyway. Everton did play the better game.

I miss Lucas for these types of games.

faridmon

You better be thanking your lucky fucking stars for that point.

The second Everton goal came after a throw-in was wrongfully given to you, and Liverpool were robbed for the last goal.

Not to mention Fellaini kicked a player ON THE GROUND and so no recourse.

And everyone know you. So I am not even going to reply with erbuff to your view.

GorillaJu

We did embarrassingly poor in passing and possession today.

Need to improve badly. Shelvey had a good effect, Sahin wasn't up for it sadly.

ShogunX

Thought Joe Allen was immense in that second half. Never gave that shit house thug Fellaini a sniff.

Hard to take that result after the way the game played out and the shit decision at the end but I think the majority of Liverpool fans would of taken a draw before the match.

Edit
- oh god watching that end decision in slow motion makes me feel fucking ill. We did indeed get fucking robbed.

Fry

Well piss off. there were other decision that went against us this game and you don't see me whining. So please do one with your bloody biased view.

Hahahahaha.

Whut? No offside
Liverpool robbed
:lololololol so unjust.
That was a terrible offside call
Liverpool robbed a goal!
Damn, Liverpool got trolled.
Wrong decision! Even better.
It wasn't offside
Not even close to being offside.
Wasn't offside.

GorillaJu

Phil Neville giving a good response to the dive question. Wish Suarez could speak English that well I'm sure he'd say something similar

(lol)

Top Bottom