• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Moobabe

lol Why the fuck am I not surprised.. Haha

Chelsea are best.

Anyway - I'm off to watch the end of this cuntfest before the real match later. Good luck United fans - hope there's no controversy so there's not too much crying - but I hope we win 4-0.

See you guys in a couple of hours!

Clegg

Subs: Lindegaard, Ando Giggs, Nani, Scholes, Chicha, Welbeck

Subs:Turnbull, Azpili', Bertrand, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Sturridge

Hindle

Banned
I'm surprised Everton have kept hold of this squad. They have some really good players. Fellini, Mirilaas, spelling I know. Baines, Jagielka, so many great players.

Where are Giggs & Scholes?

Bench. Even Fergie realizes playing them would leave the defence vulnerable to Hazard, Mata and Oscar on the break.

Although he'd be out of position, I'd prefer Welbeck over Young in the line-up with Shinji absent. Every time I say that, though, Young goes on to score - or dive for - a key goal, it seems.

GorillaJu

This is a really important game for United. Winning would put them back in touch with the top, and prevent Chelsea from tearing away any further.

Here's to a decisive Chelsea win. >:D

Clegg

Looks like United have set up to try and catch Chelsea on the counterattack. Thats a good tactic as Chelsea have looked vulnerable at the back this season.

However, we've been just as bad in this regard and I'm extremely worried at what Mata/ Oscar/ Hazard could do to our defence.

We absolutely cannot go down a goal early again.

Top Bottom