• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh hey Melo is taking requests? :p

DO ME NEXT!

iw3zt3Xa8xLeP.jpg

My butchered attempt with Paint.

irw9c2CemB1gq.png

Wilbur

Banned
42 quid fucking sorted. How are people getting 54, just putting more money on than the promotion says??

Also now I'm gonna use my free 10 quid for an accumulator.

I won £50 on the first vegas 20 bet, then withdrew £43. Had £7, did the Vegas 10 bet and now my balance is £15. So haven't I come out with a £45 profit?

Not you. You're a lucky cunt!

Anyone who ended up with £42 (the majority of people) won £27, i.e. £42 - the £15 stake.

Arnie

Not you. You're a lucky cunt!

Anyone who ended up with £42 (the majority of people) won £27, i.e. £42 - the £15 stake.

Karma for OGS.

Can't withdraw the last £15 until tomorrow though, because it exceeds my net deposit, or whatever that is. Got a feeling that'll be scrubbed off tomorrow.

How long does it take to go back into your paypal account? Hopefully they don't realise what's going on lol

Hopefully by tomorrow noon we'll be paid.

Has anyone checked their online banking? Me and my housemates don't have the money in our accounts just yet.

It takes a few days for the funds to process into a bank account in my experience. It can take a few hours for them to process into PayPal

defel

Has anyone checked their online banking? Me and my housemates don't have the money in our accounts just yet.

I checked mine, not seen anything coming in and I havent seen the £15 going out yet either. I dont know how much power SKY have to reverse the transaction once its gone through though

Mastadon

Banned
I checked mine, not seen anything coming in and I havent seen the £15 going out yet either. I dont know how much power SKY have to reverse the transaction once its gone through though

Once it's been paid in, it's yours. Up until then, they're able to cancel it.

What about Paypal?

Technically they are able to reverse it, but we did nothing wrong here. We just used valid promotion codes and took advantage of the Roulette table. And if they did refuse to pay up, then at the very least you will have your original stake returned which you can withdraw, hence losing nothing

Wes

venison crêpe
Has Jeff commented on Henning Berg's appointment? I haven't been able to find anything via search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom