• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Nothing beats a close game on FIFA vs a friend. PSG vs Real in a battle of the superpowers. 3-3 in the 87th min and then Ibra and Lavezzi score two unanswered goals. Stuff of dreams.

tumblr_lfpk3bK8Pf1qc650d.gif

Yen

Tony Barrett
Liverpool expect to appoint Alex Inglethorpe, Tottenham Hotspur’s youth-team coach, as reserve-team manager in a reshuffle in which Rodolfo Borrell will take on the role of academy technical director.

GorillaJu

I wish I had donated to Ami so I could feel comfortable disclosing my opinion on the matter.

Suffice it to say that when you reach the level that you're begging for money from anonymous Internet members, you should think how you behave and present yourself. Humility is the least one would expect. Bragging about a drug binge isn't the way to go about that.

If I had donated I'd be pretty pissed.

Yen

I wish I had donated to Ami so I could feel comfortable disclosing my opinion on the matter.

Suffice it to say that when you reach the level that you're begging for money from anonymous Internet members, you should think how you behave and present yourself. Humility is the least one would expect. Bragging about a drug binge isn't the way to go about that.

If I had donated I'd be pretty pissed.

The whole promising to go to rehab business is winding me up. It's exactly what I expect a junkie to say. He's not going to rehab (full stop) because he feels he has a problem, he's "going to rehab" because a video game forum filled with anonymous people are saying to. Seems extremely insincere.

Now everyone knows the faces of the offenders distracting Quiche from his fifa playing.

Used to have a rat as a kid, they are fucking awesome

hB96H.jpg

just walking around with them like that on your shoulder, even took it out shopping and stuff and it would just crawl around my shoulders and chill.

Messi

Now everyone knows the faces of the offenders distracting Quiche from his fifa playing.

hB96H.jpg

just walking around with them like that on your shoulder, even took it out shopping and stuff and it would just crawl around my shoulders and chill.

What. The. FUCK!

==

Andres, your new avatar is freaking me out.

==

Yenrot, what is going on with that Yvonne avatar. Its really low res or something.

hB96H.jpg

I work with rats on my final year project.

Taking out their trachea and pumping it full of drugs :/

How did you catch it?

Bought it! Its mother died at the pet shop so we fed it when it was pretty small and they at the shop didn't think it would survive, had several rats after that too though. Especially that first one you could just let chill outside though, it wouldn't really do anything bad or ever try and run off.

Oh, I can't watch those videos. My skin will crawl.

They are nothing like the wild rats you find in cities. :p

Salazar

The whole promising to go to rehab business is winding me up. It's exactly what I expect a junkie to say. He's not going to rehab (full stop) because he feels he has a problem, he's "going to rehab" because a video game forum filled with anonymous people are saying to. Seems extremely insincere.

I've been in a rehab clinic. I wouldn't have gone near it if I hadn't actually been, quite literally, forced. Experiences differ, but I share the skepticism.

Slizz

2 cents real quick. 2 kinds of popular oxys. Oxycodone and oxycottin. Cottin is basically synthetic heroin. Codone more similar to vicodin or percocets a pain reliever.

Carry on. Would post a hottie gif but on my way home from a college handegg game.

GorillaJu

You avatar thieves are confusing the shit out of me. Thought I was talking to Salva.

The thing that really gets me about Ami's donating thing is that it wasn't "donate to save my mothers life," it was "donate to make my life easier."

Slizz

You avatar thieves are confusing the shit out of me. Thought I was talking to Salva.

The thing that really gets me about Ami's donating thing is that it wasn't "donate to save my mothers life," it was "donate to make my life easier."
Seriously.... anyone wanna make my life easier? :lol

Messi

I just made a bet for 15 teams to win. If it comes in the returns are 21,000 euro. looool. But Newcastle need to beat Liverpool and that is never happening.

Messi

Newcastle is definitely beating Liverpool this weekend.

on paddy power its saying Liverpool 1.57 vs Newcastle 6.00, draw 4.00

This seems like a good deal then.

Why would paddy power have such off balance odds when Liverpool have been average at best this season.

Salazar

on paddy power its saying Liverpool 1.57 vs Newcastle 6.00, draw 4.00

This seems like a good deal then.

Why would paddy power have such off balance odds when Liverpool have been average at best this season.

God knows. I expect Arsenal to get positive press, too, in stupefying ignorance of the fact that 7-5 against Reading is cause for alarm at least as much as reason for optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom