• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to cancel it before a message read that it is non-refundable, that the £37 I paid would remain as in store credit. I don't want fucking credit, I want my money back you bastards. What kind of nonsense is this? It can't be legal surely

I think it is in the terms and conditions. Are you getting it from the store then? I don't mind picking you up on the way through!

ShopTo is just a piece of shit site. My credit card info got leaked from there and the cunts kept denying it was from them, despite that a hell lot of shopto users suddenly had people charging their cards from all over the world and everything pointed to them having shit security. Luckily my bank was quick enough to close it down before anything happened.

ShopTo is just a piece of shit site. My credit card info got leaked from there and the cunts kept denying it was from them, despite that a hell lot of shopto users suddenly had people charging their cards from all over the world and everything pointed to them having shit security. Luckily my bank was quick enough to close it down before anything happened.

That was years ago, and it was the third party that handled their transaction stuff that got hacked.

In the UK at least they often offer the lowest price and usually deliver before the street date, that's why alot of folks use them.

Arnie

Same thing happened to me back in about 2008. Never used them since. They denied it was them, too, the lying cunts.

That was years ago, and it was the third party that handled their transaction stuff that got hacked.

In the UK at least they often offer the lowest price and usually deliver before the street date, that's why alot of folks use them.

Yet they kept denying it having anything to do with them or their site at all and being arrogant assholes about it. The reasons you stated is also why I used them, but would rather pay an euro or two more and get it from somewhere I trust from there on.

dc89

:lol another Amirox thread.

Link

Never used them. Guess I never will.

Polari

Apparent-monkey-gesture-008.jpg

Well that guy is getting banned from The Bridge.

Nah mate, it's Chelsea, they'll probably make him captain.

Their fans have always been disproportionately racist scum, so this is hardly surprising. Such a deplorable club.

Feorax

Mirror reporting our January business will be Cole, Downing and Enrique out, Walcott in.

We definately need to invest in some decent, naturally left footed players soon, otherwise we're going to have a very lob-sided team.

LegoArmo

Alright I did the 2 spins and it says to take your winnings, how do I take them? Just close the window?

Do the ones for Vegas20, close it, put in the Vegas10 code, do those spins, close it, withdraw money. It's under your account somewhere. Under banking.

rodvik

Mirror reporting our January business will be Cole, Downing and Enrique out, Walcott in.

We definately need to invest in some decent, naturally left footed players soon, otherwise we're going to have a very lob-sided team.

Enrique eh? Interesting. We could use him.

Feorax

Enrique eh? Interesting. We could use him.

I do think he still has something to offer the team, but when Lucas is fit and we need fullbacks who are half-competent in attack, I'd choose Robinson over him every time.

It's so strange how poor he has become in defence after such a great start.

rodvik

I do think he still has something to offer the team, but when Lucas is fit and we need fullbacks who are half-competent in attack, I'd choose Robinson over him every time.

It's so strange how poor he has become in defence after such a great start.

It wouldnt surprise me to see him as part of Bent deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom