• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
RVP's shot was weak but Evra makes up for it at least.

I like to think that's game 1 of today's bet secured.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahaha EVRA

Does anyone who isn't a Man Utd fan think Cleverley is as good as they do?

None of us think he's potentially as good as Wilshere. But he was the best player for the first half. Kept moving, kept passing, kept getting into good areas, kept giving it to players in good areas. Don't know how anyone can deny he was the best, no one else stood out.

Now bear in mind when I say he was the best, it doesn't mean 'he was the best that ever was and his penis must be ginormous'. It means he was the best on the pitch in the last half.

Wilbur

Banned
Great a goal from a corner that only came about because of the offside.

Fucking refs in this league are god awful.

Looked like his arm was offside and then that doesn't count. He looked in line with Mertesacker for me but I'd need to see it again.

Best player on the pitch first half, dunno what you're on about

Really? Really?

To be fair I could have been the best player on the pitch in that first half.

He may make a top player but so far to anyone without united blinkers he just hasn't shown it yet

Should have been sent off as well

Lol speaking of perma injured English midfielders this dumb cunt deserves his red

Tc91

Like Jamie and Gary said before the game Wilshere has a tenacity to his game. That's just going overboard.

Little runt get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom