• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

I would hazard a guess that everyone but doicare (maybe even doicare the trolling master) are being tongue in cheek when we talk Clev up. Wilshere and Shelvey have more potential than him if I'm honest, but to pick on him today after being the best player up against Arteta, Carrick, Cazorla and Wilshere just seems a little odd to me.

Exactly. Cleverly is great, but he's no Nick Powell.

Rooneys defensive work today has been outstanding. He's not been at his best with the ball at his feet but tactically he's been great.

Considering these are the PL top teams I've gotta say: No wonder PL teams die like flies in european competitions..

Playing at Werder Bremen vs Hannover 96 level..

Wilbur

Banned
Great movement and pass by RVP, unlucky Ando. How many offside goals we gonna score haha?

Valencia hasn't been great, I'd be tempted to either get Nani on or give Powell some game time assuming we're not going to fuck this up.

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;43918905 said:
Considering these are the PL top teams I've gotta say: No wonder PL teams die like flies in european competitions..

Playing at Werder Bremen vs Hannover 96 level..

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom