• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Really? Really?

To be fair I could have been the best player on the pitch in that first half.

He may make a top player but so far to anyone without united blinkers he just hasn't shown it yet

Should have been sent off as well

Lol speaking of perma injured English midfielders this dumb cunt deserves his red

Yeah, I'm not saying that he was fucking incredible because no one was, but he was the best player on the pitch first half, so to pick on him out of everyone seems odd to me concerning this game. Pick on Wilshere. Pick on Cazorla. Pick on Arteta. Pick on Rooney. Pick on Young. Pick on Carrick. All of them were worse than Cleverley first 45 minutes. Dunno why he's being singled out.

Empty

really hope we don't concede now. the defending has been excellent today and conceding a goal to 10 men would undo the confidence boost.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
PENALTY AND A RED LOL HOW MUCH HAVE UNITED PAID DEAN TODAY LOL!

Was a card though, heavy tackle, reckless as fuck.

JesusTom

Wilshere has been out for 17 months, he's not going to be the sharpest going into tackles, and deservedly got red carded for his late tackles.

To all the Man Utd fans claiming he's a dirty player, what's Cleverley's excuse?

Yeah, I'm not saying that he was fucking incredible because no one was, but he was the best player on the pitch first half, so to pick on him out of everyone seems odd to me concerning this game. Pick on Wilshere. Pick on Cazorla. Pick on Arteta. Pick on Rooney. Pick on Young. Pick on Carrick. All of them were worse than Cleverley first 45 minutes. Dunno why he's being singled out.
It's purely because he's constantly talked up. You do make a fair point, but until United fans stop hanging out Cleverley's arse he's going to get singled out.

I don't think he gets singled out but when folk talk about him like he's the second coming at times he is bound to come under more scrutiny

Plus laughing at Santos would be too easy

Wilbur

Banned
It's purely because he's constantly talked up. You do make a fair point, but until United fans stop hanging out Cleverley's arse he's going to get singled out.

I would hazard a guess that everyone but doicare (maybe even doicare the trolling master) are being tongue in cheek when we talk Clev up. Wilshere and Shelvey have more potential than him if I'm honest, but to pick on him today after being the best player up against Arteta, Carrick, Cazorla and Wilshere just seems a little odd to me.

Randdalf

No, was a yellow, I don't think he meant to do it was going for the ball but he did stamp on Evra's foot.

I don't think that was intended, he did get a foot on the ball in the replay, it just bounced away and his momentum took him through. Still a yellow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom